Samba 2.2.x: libsmb/smbdes.c ?

Tobbe tnt at home.se
Tue Apr 20 19:01:02 GMT 2004

Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Apr 2004, Tobbe wrote:
>

>>So am I right then that no 'swab' operation is done by Samba ?
>

> That I do not know. I only know the str_to_key function is not what you
> was looking for.
>

>>If so, I guess that the CIFS Tec.Ref is wrong.
>

> Doubt so.

Strange, because I've implemented a subset of SMB in Erlang
and I don't do any 'swab' operation. I tried to follow the
CIFS Tech.Ref but that didn't work so then I had to take a
deeper look into the Samba code. What was missing in my code
was the str_to_key/2 code.

Cheers, Tobbe
(Ps. If anyone should care, my code can be found at sourceforge:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/jungerl/jungerl/lib/esmb/src/esmb.erl?rev=1.14
)