Hotfix 828741 - Problems

Andrew Bird (Sphere Systems) ajb at sphere-systems.demon.co.uk
Fri Apr 16 17:32:14 GMT 2004

Jeremy
	This is one the critical updates MS is shouting about at the moment.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/MS04-012.mspx

I know that PC Netlink does not implement 'signorseal' so I've checked that
the requiresignorseal reg entry is still off as per XP. Currently we are
removing the patch to get back to the point where users can login.

Thanks

Andrew