Samba 4 test function for samr_GetAliasMembership?

Tim Potter tpot at samba.org
Fri Apr 16 01:45:47 GMT 2004

On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 07:02:50PM +0200, Volker.Lendecke at SerNet.DE wrote:

> This expects a lsa_SidArray. I would like to write a test for this function,
> but the lsa_SidArray is somewhat awkward to create.
>
> What is the recommended way to create such a structure? Completely by hand, or
> is there some recommended abstraction I did not yet find?

I think you have to create this data structure by hand.  If you have
previously called a function that returns a lsa_SidArray (like
lsa_EnumAccounts, samr_GetMembersInAlias etc) you can cheat and use
it instead.

A utility function would be nice though, as well as one to make a
lsa_NameArray.  (-:

Tim.