pam.d/samba and migrate from 3.0-alpha21 ldapsam to 3.0.2a tdbsam?

Eddie Lania eddie at lania.nl
Thu Apr 15 12:45:44 GMT 2004

Hello.

I would like to migrate my excisting 3.0-alpha21 with ldapsam to 3.0.2a with
tdbsam.
I compile samba from the tar.gz package.
What do I have to change now in current /etc/pam.d/samba configuration?

#%PAM-1.0
auth       sufficient   /lib/security/pam_ldap.so
auth       required     /lib/security/pam_unix_auth.so try_first_pass
account    sufficient   /lib/security/pam_ldap.so
account    required     /lib/security/pam_unix_acct.so

Also, do there have to be compiled/installed other libs to /lib and
/lib/security?

What else do I forget?

cheers,

Eddie.