Security patches for Samba 2.2.x

Gerald (Jerry) Carter jerry at samba.org
Tue Apr 13 15:27:38 GMT 2004

Arup Biswas wrote:
> Dear Samba members,
>
> I am looking for a list of security patches in the samba
 > 2.2.x codebase, starting from Samba 2.2.5.  Has anyone compiled
 > such a list? The motivation is to plug the known security
 > loopholes in the samba component I am working on as part
 > of a larger product.

Arup,

Just out of curiousity, what product is this ?

As a rule, we do not generally maintain individual
security patches.  Which ones there are can be found
at http://samba.org/samba/ftp/patches/security/

However, i would suggest scanning the rleease notes
for post 2.2.5 releases and looking for the individual
security announcements.  There have been 3 I can
think of.

cheers, jerry