Dial-in login under 3.0.3pre2

Marijan Vidmar marijan.vidmar at inea.si
Sat Apr 10 14:40:20 GMT 2004

Hi,

We have been using dial-in login under Samba PDC configuration on versions
3.x (with appropriate backend). It seems that 3.0.3pre2 brokes the dial-in
login possibility (actual dial-in machine is NT4). We are getting error that
account do not have dial in privileges (although I could check it with
usrmgr.exe)
I could send the log file if that somehow helps.
By my opinion it something with mugle field ...

We switched to 3.0.3pre2 due to constant printer troubles on 3.0.2a.

Regards,
Marijan