compilation under OpenBSD/3.3 exhausting disk space.

=?UTF-8?B??= info at un-stable.org
Mon Sep 29 19:17:05 GMT 2003

I have a small hd(roughly 1.6gb) running on obsd/3.3(i386) - during
samba-3.0.0 compilation it some how gets to linking, and begins quickly
using up the entire /home filesystem until it exhausts the disk space to
105%, it's rougly around 800mb of space it consumes before dying, anyone
experience this kind of issue, is this *normal* disk usage during
compilation?
I apologize if this is the wrong list, let me know.. thanks.

Jeremy
[jeremy at un-stable.org]