Samba3rc4 wbinfo problem

Juer Lee juer.lee at raidtec.ie
Wed Sep 17 02:31:03 GMT 2003

Hi Guys,

I experienced problems with Samba3.0rc4.
1. When I run command wbinfo, follow errors will be seen. It works fine when
CP850.so is deleted. ( While command 'net' will give warning without that
file )
wbinfo: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/charset/CP850.so:
undefined symbol: smb_register_charset
2. Join Win2003 domain using 'net ads join ...' successfully
' wbinfo -u ' works fine
while 'wbinfo -t' says
'checking the trust secret via RPC calls failed
error code was NT_STATUS_UNSUCCESSFUL (0xc0000001)
Could not check secret'
Both of them work fine when join Win200 domain.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Juer