Samba on HP-UX 11i, MC ServiceGuard, Network aliases, LDAP issue - Samba does not seem to see lmPassword or ntPassword for *some* accounts.

ulairi ulairi at ulairi.org
Tue Sep 16 17:50:10 GMT 2003

Anyone? If I am doing something blatantly wrong or missing something
painfully obvious - please let me know. If this is one of "geez, I've
never encountered that before" problems - that's fine, we got coders
here (unfortunately, I am not one of them), isn't there either a debug
level or a snippet of code which can reveal this? Or am I just being too
impatient? (hehe, yeah, I know, this is a volunteer effort and all :) )