12, not 8 char limit in testparm?

David Collier-Brown -- Customer Engineering David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Mon Sep 15 13:15:05 GMT 2003

   It's indeed an error, and so should be fixed while
the older client programs are still in existance.
If we know what the clients were, that should be
mentioned in the message...

--dave

--
David Collier-Brown,       | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems,          | some people and astonish the rest.
(905) 415-2849 or x52849   | davecb at canada.sun.com