New net breaks scripts

Ken Cross kcross at nssolutions.com
Sat Sep 13 18:58:43 GMT 2003

FWIW, here's a patch to fix the first "feature" noted below.  It adds a
--no-prompt option to net to inhibit prompting for a password.

It was crucial for my operation when running net in a script, but maybe
nobody else cares, so for those who can use it...

Ken

Ken Cross

Network Storage Solutions
Phone 865.675.4070 ext 31