ldapsam and ldap ...

C.Lee Taylor leet at leenx.co.za
Mon Sep 8 16:36:26 GMT 2003

Greetings ...

    This is a semi tech question, with 3rc1 and above, if one compiles
ldapsam into your binaries, are you able to use both the new ldap system
and older 2.2 ldap system at the same time in a configuration?

    Reason been, I would like to migrate my current Samba 2.2 system to
Samba 3, but would like to do it slowly, and I have one Samba server
that would need a foot in both the old system and the new system at the
same because of printers and authing for printers.

Thanks
Mailed
Lee