Eric Allman has changed jobs

Eric Allman's vacation droid eric at cs.berkeley.edu
Sun Sep 7 09:49:10 GMT 2003

I have left the University.  Your mail is being forwarded to me.
My mail volume is huge these days, so if your question is about
one of the listed topics, PLEASE use that address:

  Sendmail code questions/difficulties:	sendmail-questions at Sendmail.ORG

  Questions about Sendmail, Inc:	info at Sendmail.COM

  Software Warehouse problems:		sww-questions at SWW.CS.Berkeley.EDU

  CS Division Namespace questions:	Postmaster at CS.Berkeley.EDU

  USENIX issues:			office at Usenix.ORG

If this is truly personal mail, my new address is eric at Sendmail.COM.