Please re-send your email to me

Cokumoto Cokumoto no_reply at cyber-hawaii.com
Wed Sep 3 07:24:41 GMT 2003

Greetings!

Thanks for trying to send me an email. I'm sorry but I did not receive it because I don't know if you are a person or a mass-emailing program. I accept email from any person (whether I know them or not) but I do not accept email from mass-emailing programs unless I have explicitly authorized them.

I need you to click on the link below so that I know you are a person. Then please re-send me your email. You will never have to repeat this step.

I am very much looking forward to reading your email.

Please click on this link:
http://sk.cyber-hawaii.com/SpamDemoSite/addUsrValidation.aspx?addr_id=287262194&email_Addr=samba-technical@samba.org

Thanks!

p.s. Please do not reply to this email as I will not receive it.