Multiple realm support

Wachdorf, Daniel R drwachd at sandia.gov
Thu Oct 30 15:15:23 GMT 2003

Is there a way to control this?  Can I say which realms I would like to
allow mapped (strip the @realm) to users?

Additionally, the call krb5_aname_to_localname() exits in the MIT Kerberos
libraries to provide this support.  I would allow setup in the krb5.conf
file to control how Kerberos users are mapping into local user accounts.

Thanks for you help.

-dan