Samba on NetBSD failing to build on the buildfarm

Brian Poole raj at cerias.purdue.edu
Mon Oct 27 05:27:37 GMT 2003

This may well be due to the system being recompiled at the same
time as the Samba build process runs. I believe I have seen
similar problems from my OpenBSD machine but it is simply an
intermittent failure and will work on the next go round. As I
don't see this failure on the build farm currently, I am guessing
it is also an intermittent problem for that machine.

If the system is being rebuilt it is very possible for some headers,
especially those headers, to disappear for a moment (the headers
are rm'ed & reinstalled.)

-b

Quoting Richard Sharpe (rsharpe at richardsharpe.com) from 24 October 2003: