[Samba] EU Linux migration document. -- German Gvt. "Migration Guide"

Kurt Pfeifle kpfeifle at danka.de
Fri Oct 24 20:50:52 GMT 2003

> Re: [Samba] EU Linux migration document. -- German Gvt. "Migration Guide"
>
>     * To: Kurt Pfeifle <kpfeifle at dankadotde>
>     * Subject: Re: [Samba] EU Linux migration document. -- German Gvt. "Migration Guide"
>     * From: Jeremy Allison <jra at sambadotorg>
>     * Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 20:28:42 +0000
>     * Cc: "samba at listsdotsambadotorg" <samba at listsdotsambadotorg>, samba-technical at listsdotsambadotorg
>
> On Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at 09:52:19PM +0200, Kurt Pfeifle wrote:
>>
>> Maybo someone with "connections" may be ablt to place a news item?
>
> I'm doing that now.... :-).

Oh pain, oh pain: those poor web server admins coming back to
work on Monday, suffering from being slashdotted for their first
time...     ;-)

Maybe someone knows someone at kbst.bund.de and can forewarn them?    ;-)

> Jeremy.

Cheers,
Kurt

P.S.: I now found some details about the publisher of that Guide as
       a book: it is MITP, and they say that it will be available
       in "Oktober 2003" and gives these details:

              Hardcover
              ca. 448 pages, Format 17,0 x 24,0 cm
              ISBN 3-8266-1421-6
              ca. € 29,95