smbc_opendir from 2.2.8a misses some files

Cameron Paine cbp at null.net
Mon Oct 20 20:50:07 GMT 2003

On Tuesday, 21 October 2003 Richard Sharpe observed:

> OK, I have reviewed that link you sent, and I can't access
> the attachment.

Neither could I. I wrote to the author of the original posting
(Yasuoka Masahiko) two days ago but I have not received a reply.
If he responds I will send you the patch. I am aware that this
could be a red herring.

> Could you send me a network capture of the problem at all?

As in snoop or tcpdump output? I'll assume yes and capture some
today. What samba debug level would you like (assuming that the
log output would also be useful). I've been logging at level 5
and can arrange for the log to match the captured session.

Cameron Paine