viewing jobs in printer queues broken in 3.0.0?

M A Young m.a.young at durham.ac.uk
Mon Oct 20 15:54:33 GMT 2003

As far as I can tell, viewing of print jobs on the server is
completely broken in samba 3. I have tested this on linux and solaris
servers (the active lines in the smb.conf file from the linux box are
below), with spoolss on and off, and from XP and smbclient. Presumably
this means that the job management facilities are also broken. Is this a
known bug, or conversely does someone have a setup where viewing print
queues on the server actually works?

	Michael Young

smb.conf
--------