Login as a domain user when the domain controller is down with winbind

Simo Sorce simo.sorce at xsec.it
Thu Oct 2 14:23:40 GMT 2003

On Thu, 2003-10-02 at 16:04, Lin Li wrote:
> For the pam module, I'd like to add some args so it can be configured to
> cache multiple users and set a cache timeout. Also we should have a nss
> module.

Yes it is in my plans, like the ability to say: do never cache root
password and the like.

The nss module is in my personal devel tree will be release when I'll
have it working.
Unfortunately not soon as it is not on top of my priority, unless
someone want to hire me to finish it :-)

Simo.

Simo Sorce - simo.sorce at xsec.it
Xsec s.r.l. - http://www.xsec.it
via Durando 10 Ed. G - 20158 - Milano
mobile: +39 329 328 7702
tel. +39 02 2399 7130 - fax: +39 02 700 442 399