Problem Samba 3 and del command from dos batch file

Christophe_Gillard at zieglergroup.com Christophe_Gillard at zieglergroup.com
Wed Nov 26 08:50:12 GMT 2003

Hello,

 I have a map i: but I cannot delete files under I: at the DOS prompt with
 command del via a batch file

 I:\>del test.txt, the error says :

 The network has responded incorrectly.
 Abort, Retry, Fail?

My computer works under w9x but under windows Xp, it's work fine.

When i use "del t*.txt or del *.txt" it works too but with the specify
filename, it doesn't work .
With windows explorer all works fine.

I use samba 3.0.0-2 with RedHat 7.3.

What can i do?