Increasing browse list of samba 3.0 WINS

Mike Pavlovich mike_pavlovich at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 24 20:05:24 GMT 2003

Hello,

No response from the general samba list so I'll try here.

I would like to increase the number of servers/members of a workgroup/domain
of samba.  Currently it holds about 2200 entries only.  I have more than
3000 servers in a domain.  There is no configuration setting I could change
so would it be possible to get information on which files to change to
achieve this?  I attempted to make a change in nameserver.h but it bombs.

Thanks,

Mike