samba3.0.1rc3 with smbladp-tools and MS Usermanger

Hansjoerg Maurer Hansjoerg.Maurer at dlr.de
Mon Nov 24 08:58:39 GMT 2003

Hi,

thank you for your reply
I tried it with samba 3.0.1rc3 and the cvs from yesterday without success

Greetings

Hansjörg

Jérôme Tournier wrote:

>Le Sat, Nov 15, 2003 at 06:20:28PM +0100, Hansjörg Maurer a ecrit:
>

>>But when I add a new user  oder when I delete a user,
>>on the windows side (usermanager for domains)
>>there is an error about permission denied.
>>But the operation is performed.
>>

>This is due to a bug in samba3. It is corrected in the cvs version (and
>the latest rc3 i think).

Dr.  Hansjoerg Maurer           | LAN- & System-Manager

Deutsches Zentrum               | DLR Oberpfaffenhofen
  f. Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V.   |
Institut f. Robotik             |
Postfach 1116                   | Muenchner Strasse 20
82230 Wessling                  | 82234 Wessling
Germany                         |

Tel: 08153/28-2431              | E-mail: Hansjoerg.Maurer at dlr.de
Fax: 08153/28-1134              | WWW: http://www.robotic.dlr.de/

There are 10 types of people in this world,