Plucker format for samba-docs

Alexander Bokovoy a.bokovoy at sam-solutions.net
Wed Nov 19 15:47:04 GMT 2003

On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 04:35:51PM +0100, Jimmy Hedman wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-11-19 at 16:13, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
> > On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 04:02:30PM +0100, Jimmy Hedman wrote:
> > > Oh well,
> > > here's another patch. This one takes care of the samba-faq as well.
> > OK, thanks.
> >
> > Do we need to provide support for configuring plucker-build options?
> I'm not sure. I'm no plucker-pro, just copied the options that gave a
> working result on another project.
> What could be nice is an option to disable dtd-checking on xsltproc so
> that the documentation could be built with no network connection.
It is working without network finely. You just need to have XML catalogs
configured correctly -- something which many distribution vendors lack in
their packages despite the fact that it is quite simple.

What distribution do you use (and which version)?

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy
Samba Team                      http://www.samba.org/