What's next for Samba ?

Tom Jansen sketch at niihau.student.utwente.nl
Wed Nov 12 21:49:22 GMT 2003

> So what do people want to get done in the next 7 - 8
> months.   Let the games begin.....

I've been thinking about a patch for libsmbclient to add reentrancy (If that's
an English word at all :). This is not very hard, but it sure is a lot of
work. I'm already thinking about possible implementations and I'll post a
proposal to this list soon so I can get some feedback.

It could also use some reliability improvements on the server-cache area. I've
already done some work her ebut that's not stable enough to drop here :)

Yours,
	Tom Jansen