AW: APW is missing

Ronan Waide waider at waider.ie
Wed May 21 16:08:25 GMT 2003

On May 21, jerry at samba.org said:
> My understanding is that you have not, but were just noting
> a difference in behavior when testing with rpcclient.  Right?

That's correct. On top of which I'm obviously quoting an older network
trace here; I've not looked at it recently. At the time I posted,
admin access (and presence of APW) was gated on whether you'd asked
for Printer Admin rights, not Server All.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
waider at waider.ie / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

"`My fault' - what you say when you detonate a grenade in the midst of your
 comrades and send their body parts flying." - Julian Waldby