Seeking input for Printing Chapter of new HOWTO Collection on "ADS" and "LDAP"

Kurt Pfeifle kpfeifle at danka.de
Sat May 17 19:13:46 GMT 2003

Hi,

since I don't have any personal experience in running LDAP or
ADS, I am seeking input from people who do.

* Are you using ADS or LDAP to publish your printing services or
   using it for printing-related stuff? What is your experience?

* What are the points which should go into the Printing Chapter(s)
   of the HOWTO Collection?

* Can you write a few short paragraphs? Can you provide sample
   configurations?

Thank you for any feedback you can provide.

Cheers,
Kurt