CVS update: samba/source/auth

Simo idra at samba.org
Tue May 13 15:31:59 GMT 2003

Seem resonable, I'm ok with your proposal.
Do you have any comments on the idmap_ldap patch?

I have some doubt about using both sambaAccount and idmapEntry to store
the SID<->ugid mappings

I think we should use a unique objectclass, perhaps binding it to the
user when it exist.

Simo.

Simo Sorce    -  idra at samba.org
Samba Team    -  http://www.samba.org