WinXP DOMAIN\Domain User Permissions

Dimitri Rudnev dimitri at opsource.net
Mon May 12 12:08:00 GMT 2003

Ok I set the domain server using Samba Version 2.2.8a
Domain logons work fine on both Win2k and WinXP pro however I was not
able to add/modify
DOMAIN\Domain Users permissions.

Currently they are set by default to Users permissions I would like to
give them Power Users. But when I try to add DOMAIN\Domain Users to
Power Users or any other group I get this error: Information returned
from the object picker for object "Domain Users" was incomplete. The
object will not be processed.

I found out that deleting this Group From Users makes things worse
because now I can't even add it back to users.

Help

~Dimitri