How samba 3.0 get the NT token for a domain user?

Anthony Liguori aliguor at us.ibm.com
Fri May 9 18:59:55 GMT 2003

We just figured out the format of the authorization data and are still
experimenting with it.  Right now you can find the routines in
libsmb/authdata.c.

Anthony Liguori
Linux/Active Directory Interoperability
Linux Technology Center (LTC) - IBM Austin
E-mail: aliguor at us.ibm.com
Phone: (512) 838-1208
Tie Line: 678-1208

Chere Zhou <qzhou at isilon.com>