Documentation for initial LDAP population (not Migration)

Ray Raszka rraszka at partnershealthcare.com
Thu May 8 00:12:18 GMT 2003

Can someone point me in the right direction in starting up a Samba 3.0 Alpha
24 PDC using LDAP. I had it working prior to alpha 23, but now the schema
has changed and no connections are being authenticated because of the lack
of the ntSid attribute. I am not migrating but starting from scratch. How
are the SambaDomain and the other new Objects to be built? Is it a manual
task? Is there any documentation, all that I have found still references to
old style with the RID attribute.
Thanks