[Samba] Problem in Samba

isds at vsnl.net isds at vsnl.net
Fri May 2 10:45:48 GMT 2003

Hi,

I am facing a unique problem in Samba and would be very grateful if any one can help me out.

I have installed Samba at my Unix server( Running HP-UX 10.20). Through one of the PC's in the network I am able to access the shares on the server, but through all other PC's when I try to log into the unix server it gives a error message -- "Account not authorised to login from this station"

Since I am able to access from one PC I see no reason why it should not work from other PC's. Kindly help me out.

Regards