WINSEDIT.C

Simo Sorce simo.sorce at xsec.it
Thu May 1 12:44:01 GMT 2003

As tdb's are pretty fast in memory, may be it would be ok, to cut the
cache and use the tdb regularly in nmbd. So that changes are picked up
on the fly.

Simo.

Simo Sorce - simo.sorce at xsec.it
Xsec s.r.l. - http://www.xsec.it
via Durando 10 Ed. G - 20158 - Milano
mobile: +39 329 328 7702
tel. +39 02 2399 7130 - fax: +39 02 700 442 399