hide files problem

MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1) don_mccall at hp.com
Mon Mar 31 13:57:30 GMT 2003

Thats not a problem, that is as designed.
USER has control over whether they want to view 'hidden' files via their
gui.
You only have control over whethere they are marked as 'hidden' or not.
IF you want to make sure that the user cannot get to these files AT ALL,
then check out the 'veto files' option instead.
Hope this helps,
Don