Winbind on AIX

Roylance, Stephen D. SROYLANCE at PARTNERS.ORG
Wed Mar 26 20:18:26 GMT 2003

I haven't tried it with 2.2.8, I'd like to know if it works.
winbind_aix.c should be in source/nsswitch and use this to build it:
gcc -o WINBIND winbind_aix.c  -lsys -lcsys -lc  -I../include -I.. -Xlinker
-bM:SRE -Xlinker -ewb_aix_init wb_common.o

It should create the file WINBIND which you can put in /usr/lib/security.

Thanks for trying it,
Steve Roylance