Winbind on AIX

Roylance, Stephen D. SROYLANCE at PARTNERS.ORG
Wed Mar 26 17:05:18 GMT 2003

This is pretty much functionally complete, the memory stuff seems OK and
getgrset is implemented.

The AIX API has a getgracct call, that returns the group struct without the list
of members.  Considering that some domain groups can be pretty big, doing
getgr[nam|id] can take a while for those.  Is there a wasy to get the struct
group from winbind without the member list so I can implement this call?  It
isn't required, so I don't think implenting it by doing WINBINDD_GETGR[NAM|ID]
and throwing away the member list is worth doing.

I'd also love to hear from people who are willing to give this a spin.

-Steve

 <<winbind_aix.c>>