Large RPC bug found, I think

Ronan Waide waider at waider.ie
Wed Mar 26 08:56:49 GMT 2003

On March 26, jra at dp.samba.org said:
> What is the bug you're trying to fix ? ie. What is the behaviour
> that Windows shows that is not correct with the Samba code ?

The bug I'm seeing is that Samba isn't getting a response to the
WriteAndX request it's sending and times out.

> Also, I'd feel happier if you tested and compared with Win2000/WinXP
> rather than WinNT as NT is rather old these days....

Yup, but I'm working with what I've got. I'll see if I can run a chack
against a Win2K box, but solving this problem for NT4 gets an
immediate problem off my list.

> Jeremy.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
waider at waider.ie / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.
"It's too bad that most people don't get the fact that an object-oriented