domain trusts with "security=domain" does not work for 3.0a21?

Chere Zhou qzhou at isilon.com
Wed Mar 26 00:06:32 GMT 2003

Hello,

I verified that when I use "security=ads", the domain trusts work.  But when
I use "security=domain" and join the w2k domain using "net rpc join", I don't
see any trusted domain.  I checked with "wbinfo -m", "wbinfo --sequence" and
finally add ACL entries for a file served by samba.

I see that if I use HEAD, "security=domain", doing "wbinfo -m" gives a list
of domains I expected.

So my question is, what have been done to fix this?  I would like to merge
the code back if possible.  I can not upgrade to HEAD, because there are too
many changes.  3.0a21 works for us, well, mostly.

Thanks in advance!
Chere