Compile error in server.c

James Willard james at whispering.org
Tue Mar 25 21:51:40 GMT 2003

I promise you, I did everything that I said I did, including running
make clean, make distclean, cvs update -d -P, autoconf, and ./configure.
Is there something you would like for me to look at? My include/config.h
does not have that #define, despite having rm'd include/config.h and
running ./configure again.

James