winbind build/link question

Roylance, Stephen D. SROYLANCE at PARTNERS.ORG
Tue Mar 25 17:37:33 GMT 2003

I'm trying to use some of the functions in winbind_nss.c in my winbind_aix.c
module.  It compiles, but when I try to link it fill_pwent is unresolved.
What do I need to link against in order to get fill_pwent and such from
winbind_nss.c?  I tried making nsswitch/winbind_nss.o and linking against
that, but it still didn't resolve fill_pwent.

I realize this is basic stuff that maybe I should be able to figure out from
the Makefile, but it's an order of magnitude more complex than anything I've
tried to work with before.

Bear with me, I'm trying,
Steve Roylance