Lsa RPC

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at nl.linux.org
Fri Mar 21 21:12:46 GMT 2003

Quite some stuff. When viewing the owner of a file, your workstation
needs to do a lookup of the sid one way or another. If you're using a
domain, one of these RPC's will be issued to your DC.

Jelmer

--
Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer at nl.linux.org> - http://nl.linux.org/~jelmer/
 22:10:28 up 4 days,  4:24, 19 users,  load average: 1.86, 1.30, 1.22