3.0alpha22 does not execute "add user script" ?

A. S. oh at storageone.co.kr
Fri Mar 21 09:56:02 GMT 2003

Hi

The 3.0alpha22 does not seem to execute the "add user script" when running
as security = domain. The same configuration used to work fine with samba
2.2.7

I am making samba as the member of the domain and have users store their
files to the home shares on the samba, so that I need to have "add user
script" to make home dirs for the users.

I am running with winbind and it is fetching the user/group name correctly
from DC.

Is there a patch for this bug?

Thanks alot in advance.

[global]
add user script = /mybin/bin/add_user %u
admin users = myadmin
create mask = 0777
delete user script = /mybin/bin/delete_user %u
directory mask = 0777
encrypt passwords = yes
force create mode = 0
force directory mode = 0
guest account = nobody
load printers = no
log file = /var/log/samba/log.%m
log level = 1
max log size = 100
passwd program = /usr/bin/passwd %u
password server = soserver
security = domain
server string = files
socket options = SO_KEEPALIVE IPTOS_LOWDELAY TCP_NODELAY SO_SNDBUF=8192
SO_RCVBUF=8192
template homedir = /vg01/home/%D/%U
template shell = /bin/false
unix password sync = yes