Extended Attributes and Hidden, System, Archive attrs?

Simo Sorce simo.sorce at xsec.it
Fri Mar 21 10:00:57 GMT 2003

On Fri, 2003-03-21 at 09:44, Olaf Frączyk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I remember some time ago several people were discussing about putting
> the Hidden, System, Archive, Read-Only bits in EAs.
>
> Has it been done in 3.0?

No, not yet. It will be available on on system the supports EAs btw, so
we need to make the code so that it support both the old and this
method.

> Will it be in 2.2.x serie?

I think it will not. But I think Jeremy can better answer you on this
one.

Simo.

Simo Sorce - simo.sorce at xsec.it
Xsec s.r.l. - http://www.xsec.it
via Durando 10 Ed. G - 20158 - Milano
mobile: +39 329 328 7702
tel. +39 02 2399 7130 - fax: +39 02 700 442 399