Support for Multiple Data Streams?

Ken Cross kcross at nssolutions.com
Thu Mar 20 20:46:59 GMT 2003

Yes, to support it properly, the underlying filesystem should include
all streams when you cp/mv/rm/...  And a "portable" backup/restore could
be interesting!

However, I'm having trouble getting Samba to return goofy names like
"filename:ADS".  It keeps mangling them (even with mangling disabled).

Ken

Ken Cross

Network Storage Solutions
Phone 865.675.4070 ext 31