net rpc vampire doesn't copy interdomain trust accounts

Ronan Waide waider at waider.ie
Wed Mar 19 16:47:24 GMT 2003

Currently the code does the following checks:
 if the account is ACB_WSTRUST or ACB_SRVTRUST,
   set up to create a machine account
 else if it's ACB_NORMAL,
   set up to create a normal account
 else
   error "unknown account type"

This currently fails for ACB_DOMTRUST. I'm not sure what the correct
fix is, but adding it to the first clause and treating it as if it
were a machine account seems to work okay.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
waider at waider.ie / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.
"So, these portents, taken together with the eclipse and casting this