rd /s, "can't find the file specified" (internal reference b1996)

Nir Soffer nirs at exanet.com
Wed Mar 19 08:28:59 GMT 2003

Okay. I was being stupid. Very very stupid, and I apologize. Turns out mangled filenames was disabled. But is this the expected error when manged filenames are disabled?

Nir.

--
Nir Soffer -=- Exanet Inc. -=- http://www.evilpuppy.org
"Father, why are all the children weeping? / They are merely crying son