Samba 3.0 Alpha22 + AD Domain, RedHat Kerberos Problems

Simo Sorce simo.sorce at xsec.it
Tue Mar 11 17:40:43 GMT 2003

the fact is that, imho, MS can't (haven't looked too colsely, but I had
to change the password too as tridge howto on ads say).
When you make a server be an ADS it simply makes an upgrade and it does
not have the clear text password to do all the other encryptions.

Simo.

Simo Sorce - simo.sorce at xsec.it
Xsec s.r.l.
via Durando 10 Ed. G - 20158 - Milano
tel. +39 02 2399 7130 - fax: +39 02 700 442 399