help needed please

dharanesh dharanesh dharanesh at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 6 08:10:16 GMT 2003

Hello
i am new to samba protocol

Our Client software used samba protocol
If there is no firewall case , this protocol work properly from remote site.
All of firwall configuration open ( this mean is all of port open ).
Samba work very well, but if some constrain put in, it doesn't work.

sent port number for samba protocol to my client.
They said it doesn't work properly.
May be samba used another port, please tell me more as soon as possible.
I am so sorry about disturbing you.
I sent following port

  137,138,139,445   (tcp/udp)     143,161 (tcp)
He opened these port, but samba didn't work.

Thanks  and Regards
Dharanish