3.0a21 and HEAD: only primary group of a domain user is set on smbd

Ken Cross kcross at nssolutions.com
Wed Mar 5 03:38:12 GMT 2003

The behavior you're seeing is because LDAP is being used to get the
group membership rather that RPC.

Last month I posted a patch to fix this, but to my knowledge it hasn't
been incorporated.  (I'm not bitching, just explaining...)

If you're interested, check the archives for message entitled "Finding
group members - fix to winbindd_ads.c" around Feb 8.

Ken

Ken Cross

Network Storage Solutions
Phone 865.675.4070 ext 31