CVS update: samba/source/auth

Simo Sorce simo.sorce at xsec.it
Sun Jun 29 15:14:26 GMT 2003

On Sun, 2003-06-29 at 16:30, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> In answer to idra's question - no, none of jerry's patch makes this any
> harder to do, and we need have working code and testable breakage in the
> current design before we push things any further here.

Reassured, and I agree completely to the other arguments you made with
this mail.

The work we want to do , may be easily marked as 3.2.x work, or at most
3.0.x (x > 2 or 3) ...

Simo.

Simo Sorce - simo.sorce at xsec.it
Xsec s.r.l. - http://www.xsec.it
via Durando 10 Ed. G - 20158 - Milano
mobile: +39 329 328 7702
tel. +39 02 2399 7130 - fax: +39 02 700 442 399